Boost Your Home's Energy Efficiency. Get Doors & Windows by Sarnia Glass Ltd.
Have questions about doors or windows? Sarnia Glass Ltd. has answers!
If you're in need of residential doors or windows in Sarnia, visit Sarnia Glass Ltd. We understand that the variety of doors and windows on the market is so vast that it can be daunting. That's why our glass experts are here to help! Whether you want to increase your home's energy efficiency or curb appeal, we'll help narrow down the designs that best suit your personal needs, style and budget. To request a free estimate, contact us today!
Residential windows Sarnia Glass Ltd. installs
- Single hung
- Single slider
- Double hung
- Double slider
Sarnia Glass Ltd. installs Gentek® windows & doors
Sarnia Glass Ltd. is proud to install high-quality residential doors and windows in Sarnia by Gentek® – a Canadian company that manufactures in Ontario. The majority of these products offer a lifetime warranty. Please visit the Gentek® website for more details about the styles, colours and sizes available.
Beautify your home with Regency replacement windows by Gentek®
Your home is about to become even more exceptional! Classically styled and supremely durable, Regency windows by Gentek® will dramatically enhance your home's aesthetic appeal, while reducing your energy costs. Made with premium-grade vinyl extrusions, the extra-thick sash and handsome frame bring together striking appeal with outstanding protection and year-round comfort.
Engineered for maximum energy savings & easy operation
Here are some of the Regency replacement window features you will love:
- Solid vinyl colour throughout keeps windows fresh and new looking. They won’t chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Airtight insulating chambers enhance thermal efficiency and structural integrity.
- Multi-layer weather-stripping at the header helps block infiltration of outside elements.
- Insulating glass unit with dead air space provides year-round comfort and energy savings.
- Super Spacer Warm Edge Spacer System saves energy by insulating the frame and edge of glass for superior thermal performance and longevity.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails offers increased insulation, comfort and security.
- Metal reinforcement at meeting rails adds strength and allows for secure mounting of hardware.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency, as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier.
Additional Regency window features
- Fusion-welded sash and main frame for superior strength and rigidity.
- Dual ventilator locks for limited and secure opening of the window for ventilation.
- Full-balance covers for reduced air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Constant Force balance system for smooth operation of sashes.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Triple-barrier fin seal weather-stripping between the sash and jamb helps block out water, air and dirt infiltration.
- Full screens are standard; optional half-screens available.
Doors Sarnia Glass Ltd. installs
- High-security steel replacement
- Sliding patio
- Premier collection
- Platinum collection
- Crystal collection
- Prestige collection
- Artistic collection
- TRU-executive collection
- Internal mini-blinds
Wood-framed steel door features
- Fail-safe, double-seal, premium magnetic weather-stripping ensures a tight seal to reduce heat loss.
- Thermally-efficient pine frame is finger-jointed to resist warping.
- Shiny brass hinges add beauty.
- Full 12” wood lock block adds extra strength and security.
- Hot-dipped, galvanized steel skins resist cracking, splitting, rusting and warping.
- Poly-urethane foam insulation provides an insulation value six times that of wood.
- Leak-proof, self-draining adjustable combination sweep provides a positive tripe seal against air and water infiltration.
- Self-draining sill system (thermally broken).
- Unique PVC door with a lite frame that will never require painting. The integral weather-strip ensures a seal that provides maximum air and water tightness.
Finished frame widths for wood frame doors
Single door 1 sidelite, 2 sidelites
30" 31 1/2" 46 3/4" 62"
32" 33 1/2" 48 3/4" 64"
34" 35 1/2" 50 3/4" 66"
36" 37 1/2" 52 3/4" 68"
2 x 30" 62" 77 1/4" 92 1/2"
2 x 32" 66" 81 1/4" 96 1/2"
2 x 34" 70" 85 1/4" 100 1/2"
2 x 36" 74" 89 1/4" 104 1/2"
Note: Frame sizes based on 1 1/4" jambs.
Finished height of frame: 81 3/4"